Warm Thoughts has been a strategic thought leader in the heating oil and propane industries for more than 25 years.
We’ve created breakthroughs by deeply understanding what motivates today’s consumers and we use that as a foundation for powerful results. Our approach to market research is disciplined, scientific and we employ best practices to ensure that our results are unimpeachable. When we add our substantial experience and understanding of consumer attitudes in the energy space, it is not an exaggeration to say that our results have shifted the industries we operate in.
Our association clients have experienced success utilizing Warm Thoughts for market research purposes on a number of levels:
- Our reports, data and findings have served as the foundation for developing strategic plans and identifying the best course for states and regions to spend their NORA or PERC funding.
- The data decks are broken down to granular geographic areas, allowing individual marketers to use the findings to guide their own businesses and giving them access to information that would have been cost-prohibitive for them to secure on their own.
Some of our most successful market research projects include:
- Heating Oil Consumer Attitudes and Behavioral Study (conducted across 6 states in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic)
- NORA Study on Energy Efficiency Opportunities
- Propane Consumer Attitudes and Behavioral Study, conducted nationally
Interested in considering a market research project for your association? Contact Rich Carrione today.