NEW CLIENT PORTAL MAKES THINGS EASIER FOR YOU
We will be launching a client portal that will give each digital client instant access to the status of any open projects, contact information for Warm Thoughts team members, upload tools for sending us photos or other content, and much more. We are also adding an e-sign tool, so you will no longer have to download, print, scan, and return agreements.
This portal streamlines our previous process and gives you direct access to our entire team.
Need a quick edit to your website?
Just submit a ticket directly to our developers rather than having to email your account manager and wait for them to process the request.
Want to send photos or videos to our social media team to use on your Facebook page or any other platform? Just upload the files to the portal so everything is stored in one convenient place.
Need to pay an invoice? The portal will give you the ability to pay invoices online quickly. And if you have questions, you will now have direct access to our accounts receivable department.
Have an urgent issue (i.e., phone lines are down, your payment portal is down, or there’s some sort of service disruption)? A quick click on the emergency button will allow your message to quickly go to multiple members of the Warm Thoughts team so that we can ensure your issue is addressed as quickly as possible.
- LETTER FROM RICH GOLDBERG
- NEW CLIENT PORTAL MAKES THINGS EASIER FOR YOU
- INTRODUCING OUR NEW PLATINUM DIGITAL PLAN
- WHAT ARE KEYWORDS — AND WHY ARE THEY ESSENTIAL TO YOUR WEB MARKETING?
- FACEBOOK IS STILL THE BEST SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING PLATFORM FOR FUEL AND SERVICE COMPANIES
- USING FACEBOOK ADS TO RECRUIT DRIVERS AND TECHS
- THE LATEST FROM WTC (Nov 2022)